July Currently

Happy first of July to everyone!  I hope your summer vacation has been more productive than mine!  I have a bunch of blog posts almost ready to go but can't seem to finish them up.  I also have dug into a few teacher books that I would love to write reviews on so stay tuned for those.

Also, I just found out many of the google follower features have been discontinued today so I added a follow me with bloglovin' button if you are looking for a new way to stay up to date with my posts.  If you follow through email or just stop by every few days than you should be fine.

I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade today for her July Currently





It has been raining every day here for over a week and it doesn't look like an end is in sight.  I guess it is a good time to catch up on the blogging I have been neglecting!
0 Komentar untuk "July Currently"

Back To Top