August Currently

Can you believe it?!?!?!  August first is already here which means it is time to link up with Farley for her August currently.  This is a great linky and one I spend a lot of time clicking around which has led me to some fantastic blogs.

My currently this month is pretty self-explanatory.  I do have to say this new iPad I have is leading to a lot of new revelations.  Currently, I am very excited to use QR codes with my students.  The ladies at Learning to the Core have written a post that has really inspired me and have several QR code things in their TPT shops that I must try out.  Starting with this one!

The other thing that is a must have for back to school is several things from the Math Coach's Corner.  She wrote a post about number bracelets that is quite amazing.  They are a great way for primary students to look at different combinations of numbers that add to a given number.  She also wrote a great unit plan that uses the number bracelets and makes it so I can hit the ground running.  I think these will be great for the general classroom and very VERY great for my intervention kids!!!!

I have 20 days until I have to be back at work for pre-service days.  I have a lot to do!

What are your back to school must-haves?
0 Komentar untuk "August Currently"

Back To Top