January Currently

Today I am getting back to blogging in a serious way after a long and lazy week off and linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her January Currently.


After a much deserved break, I am back and ready to get busy with teaching and learning and all things blog related.  

I spend much of today creating and learning about using Facebook with the hope that it will be another way to connect with teachers and share the things I am learning about teaching.  I am working on a big giveaway to celebrate having a Facebook page and will be giving away winner's choice from my store.  Stay tuned tomorrow for more information.

If you can't wait until tomorrow, check out my new Facebook page!  Any tips and hints to getting started with this would be greatly appreciated!  

Hope you have a great 2014!

0 Komentar untuk "January Currently"

Back To Top