Monday Math Literature Volume 21

Missed last week's post about my favorite counting books?  Check it out!

This week I am sharing with you a very different math literature book than the ones I usually pick.  This is a math picture book biography about a boy who grew up being VERY good at math but not successful in school or in other areas.  His name was Paul Erdos and he became a well known mathematician. I love how this book portrays math as something positive and that being good at math is important.  It also is a great story to use with students to talk about how people are alike and different and what makes people unique.  This is a fairly new book to my collection but I have used it in grades 1 and 3 so far this year with great success.



Do you have any math literature books that are very different?

Head over to Volume 22 to check out some great measurement books!
0 Komentar untuk "Monday Math Literature Volume 21"

Back To Top