Monday Math Literature Volume 52!

Does that say Volume 52?!?!?!?!  You read it right!  This is my 52 installment of Monday Math Literature which means this has been going on for an entire year!  You would think I would have run out of things to say by now but I really haven't.  I started this series doing quick reviews of some of my favorite math literature books and it has evolved into much more.  My posts have gotten much more in depth and I have been so inspired to build whole lessons off a piece of literature.  I have shown some of the lessons from the Math and Literature series and even come up with some of my own ideas for using regular literature books in a math context.  Today I want to do something a little different to celebrate a full year of math literature posts.
I have spent several hours compiling all of the math literature posts from the last year and organizing them by topic.  You can check the list out on the page below or download the entire thing from Google docs.  It will also be available on the Math Literature tab at the top of my blog! 


The topics include geometry, measurement, addition, subtraction, fractions, counting, 100th day of school and more!  


I look forward to continuing to share with you how I use literature to enhance math class!

Which book on this list is your favorite?
0 Komentar untuk "Monday Math Literature Volume 52!"

Back To Top